How can we help you?
In most cases, a look at our FAQs is all you need:
You have a question about our robot family or something is not working as it should? No problem!
Here you will find solutions for all kinds of questions.
With these, you can easily get your roboter up and running again by yourself.
And if that should’nt work, then we are of course there for you to support personally.
Here you can find an overview of all user manuals of our ZACO family in PDF format.
ZACO W450 User Manual
ZACO A10 User Manual
ZACO A9sPro User Manual
ZACO A9s User Manual
ZACO A8s User Manual
ZACO A6 User Manual
ZACO A4s User Manual
ZACO V85 User Manual
ZACO V80 User Manual
ZACO V5x User Manual
ZACO V5sPro User Manual
ZACO V4 User Manual
Here you will find an overview of which models are controlled with which ZACO app:
ZACOHome app: A10, A9sPro, A9sPro White Edition, W450, V5x, V85, V6
ZACORobot App: A9s, A8s, V85 (until approx. mid 2021), V5x (until approx. mid 2021)
To be sure, check the MAC-ID of your robot.
You can find it on the silver sticker behind the dust bin or mopping module.
Remove the dust bin or mopping module and turn the robot upside down for the models A10, A9sPro, A9s, A8s, V85 and V80.
First download the appropriate ZACO app from the AppStore or PlayStore.
ZACOHome App: A10, A9sPro, A9sPro White Edition, W450, V5x, V85, V6
ZACORobot App: A9s, A8s, V85 (until approx. mid 2021), V5x (until approx. mid 2021)
Add your robot and start the network connection.
Establish Wi-Fi connection:
To connect your robot to the ZACO app, simply follow the steps below from the respective manual (PDF):
ZACOHome app manual Android
ZACOHome app manual iOS
Note: The robot can only connect to 2.4GHz Wi-Fi.
- Set your robot to 'On' at the toggle switch. Important - The robot must not stand on the charging station!
- Confirm that you have switched on your robot.
- Activate the robot’s Wi-Fi. The Wi-Fi is activated on the robot by pressing the AP network distribution button for 3 seconds until you hear a buzz. The Wi-Fi indicator will start flashing.
- Select your Wi-Fi and add the password (check that the password is correct).
- Connect the robot: Click on ‘Settings’ and select the robot network “adh…” or “robot…”.
- Click on ‘Start connection’.
- Stay in the ZACO app until the connection is successfully completed.
- Connection successful! Now you can give your robot a name.
How do I connect my robot to Amazon Alexa?
- Please log in with your ZACO account first. Then add your robot in the ZACO app.
- Download the ‘Amazon Alexa’ app from the App Store or PlayStore.
- Log in to the ‘Amazon Alexa’ app with your Amazon account.
- Please add your Amazon Alexa device to your account.
- Then click on ‘Skills & Games’.
- In the ‘Skliis & Games’ function, search for your ZACO app (ZACOHome or ZACORobot app) and activate its use.
- To activate it, please log in with your connected ZACO account.
- Afterwards, your robot can be operated with the Alexa voice control.
How do I connect my robot to Google Home?
Note: This function is only available for robots that are compatible with the ZACOHome app (A10, A9sPro, A9sPro White Edition, V5x, V85 and V6).
- First log in with your ZACO account. Then add your robot in the ZACOHome app.
- Download the ‘Google Home’ app from the App Store or PlayStore.
- Log in to the Google Home app with your Google account.
- Add your Google Home device to your account.
- Click on ‘Compatible with Google devices’ to connect your ZACO robot to Google.
- In the ‘Compatible with Google devices’ feature, search for and select the ZACOHome app.
- To activate, log in with your robot connected ZACOHome account.
- You can then operate your robot with Google Home
Your linked robots will be displayed automatically and you can choose between them. Enjoy!
Note: The name of the robot is the same as the command name.
In the ZACOHome app you can change the name of your robot under Settings_Your robot_Reset name.
To maintain long-lasting cleaning performance, regular care and cleaning of your robot is very important.
Therefore, after each use of your robot, clean the dust bi or mopping module and, if necessary, remove hair from the side and main brushes. If long hairs have wrapped themselves around the brushes and wheels, simply pull them off carefully with the cleaning tool provided.
If the hair is long, it may be necessary to part it with scissors first. You can then brush the remaining hair and dust out of the suction shaft with the enclosed cleaning tool.
Hint: Possible fraying of the side brushes can be significantly reduced by using warm water. This way they are more durable!
The robot can be carefully wiped with a warm cleaning cloth. The microfibre cloths should be washed at 60° in the washing machine after each cleaning process.
Regularly tap out the fine dust particle filter over a dustbin or outside the house (caution: do not clean wet) and replace it as required.
Also, make sure your robot’s sensors are clean so as not to limit its precision and orientation.
If a part of your ZACO robot stops working, this is no reason to give up on your little helper.
As the European distributor of ZACO robots, we can offer you the following:
- Shipping of the required spare parts and independent repair
- Repair by our technical support
In both cases we kindly reqest you to contact our ZACO customer service beforehand.
Many cases can be solved quickly with a direct contact person and we can clarify in advance to what extent repair costs will be incurred.
The repair is free of charge, if your ZACO robot is within the warranty period.
ZACO models purchased after 2020 have a guarantee period of 3 years (after registration) – otherwise the ZACO robots have a warranty of 2 years. Please note the ZACO guarantee conditions.
Flat-rate costs for the repair (incl. VAT):
Note: This will apply if your robot was purchased from another distributor or your robot is out of warranty.
Shipping fee: 9,99 € (delivery and return shipment)
Repair fee: 39,99 €
Costs for needed spare parts
Due to the ongoing assistance of your robot in the household, it requires regular maintenance and even spare parts from time to time.
These can be easily reordered online or requested individually from our friendly customer service.
Due to an existing guarantee (3 years) there is of course also the possibility to get needed spare parts replaced.
The following spare parts can be requested from our ZACO customer service or bought online directly:
- Microfiber mop cloths
- Fine particle filter
- Side & main brush(es)
- Remote control
- Cleaning tool
- Protective films and skins
- InvisibleWall transmitter
- Dust bin and water tank
- Robot vacuum motor
- Charging station & charging cable
- Side and main wheel
- Microfiber cloth holder
If something on your robot does not work as it should, contact our friendly ZACO customer service directly and we will find a solution together.
In most cases, the problem can be solved with new spare parts (e.g. a new battery).
This way, you can continue to rely on your little helper.
Contact customer service:
Telephone: 0209 – 513038-38 (Germany)
00800 - 423 77 961 (European free call)
You can reach us by phone from Mon to Fri between 10 am and 6 pm.
Here are some hints to help you improve your mopping performance:
- Remove small objects such as toys and cables from the floor and put up anything that could prevent your robot from cleaning
- Let your ZACO robot vacuum your home before mopping
- Dampen the microfibre cloth before cleaning to achieve an efficient and comprehensive cleaning
- On robot models with app control you can adjust the amount of water. You can find this function in the “Settings” under “Water level control”. Differentiate here between gentle, standard and strong.
For parquet floors, we recommend the gentle setting. For stubborn stains, the strong setting makes sense.
- After mopping, clean the water tank thoroughly with warm water and wash the microfibre cloth in the washing machine at 60°.
- Fully charge your robot at its charging station before initial cleaning
- Check that the power toggle switch on the side of the robot is set to “On”.
Only when the main power switch is on, your ZACO robot can start cleaning.
- Remote control: Make sure that the batteries are inserted in the remote control and that it has enough power
- Check that the charging station is connected to the power supply.
Hint: The robot can also be charged directly with the charging cable. The charging station is not absolutely necessary.
If your robot does not start despite these possible reasons, contact our ZACO customer service directly – we will find an individual solution.
- The ZACO vacuuming and mopping robots have the powerful cleaning mode MAX. In this mode the robot automatically increases the suction power in order to remove heavier dirt. The increased motor speed automatically makes the ZACO louder.
- After prolonged use, the filters (particle filter, fine particle filter and possibly the sponge) can become so dirty that the air can no longer flow through them properly. In this case, you can tap out the fine particle filter over a dustbin (caution: do nt clean it with water) or replace it with a new one.
- Check if hair or dirt got caught between the wheels or brushes. Remove these to give your robot a free and quiet ride.
- On the robot models with the ZACO app you can turn the voice of your robot down or off. To do this, go to Settings_Language Settings_Volume Control and adjust the volume.
You want to share the cleaning schedules and room-specific mapping (starting with model A9sPro) with your family, partner or flatmates in the app? No problem!
Share QR code:
- Log in to the corresponding ZACO app – ZACOHome app (A10, A9sPro, A9sPro White Edition, W450, V5x, V85, V6) or ZACO Robot app (A9s, A8s, V85 (until about mid 2021), V5x (until about mid 2021)) –
and add your robot
- Click on “My account” (user icon on the “My robot” page top right)
- Click on “Share a device”. Select the robot model you want to share.
The QR code for sharing will now be displayed.
Scan QR code:
- Register or log in with your ZACO account in the ZACO app
- Click on “My account” (usericon on the “My robot” page top right)
- Click on “Scan”. Now scan the QR code from the other smartphone
Done! Now you share a ZACO robot and its control.
Videos: Easy maintenance and repair of your ZACO robot
Since every vacuuming and mopping robot needs occasional maintenance, we’ve put together some videos to explain step by step e.g. how to replace the battery or how to clean the bumper and cliff sensors (for your ZACO’s clear view).
When nothing else works.
Your contact to our ZACO customer service:
If it should really come to the point that your ZACO robot can no longer perform its service, then simply contact us directly.
You can get in touch with us at:
We are available by phone from Mon to Fri between 10 am and 6 pm.
Note: Even if you return a defective device back to us – which we of course always accept – please contact us by email first.
We will certainly endeavour to repair your defective robot as soon as possible, or exchange it for a new one if necessary.
Robovox Distributions GmbH
Hamburger Straße 11
D - 45889 Gelsenkirchen