Replacement ZACO charging station incl. power cord for A10, A9sPro, A9s, A8s, V80, V85, A6
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Original charging station and charging cable for ZACO A10, A9sPro, A9s, A8s, V80, V85 and A6 vacuuming and mopping robots
- Technical data: 19.0 V, 0.6 A (charging station) & 19V, 0.6A, 11.4 W, 150 cm length (power cord)
- Very fast and uncomplicated setup
- Ideal for cleaning multiple floors, as the ZACO robot has a fixed point on each floor to which it can return and charge.
- Scope of delivery: 1x charging station and 1x charger
With this set of original replacement charging station and charging cable with a length of 150 cm from ZACO, the robot vacuum cleaner is always charged and ready for the next cleaning. This is because the ZACO Robot Vacuum Cleaner automatically returns to its docking station for charging after cleaning is complete or when the battery level is low.
Setting up the robot is quick and easy: Simply connect the docking station to the power outlet via cable and place the vacuuming and mopping robot on the station. In no time at all, the robot is charged and is always ready for the next cleaning. A base plate is not necessary, as the charging station also works perfectly without a base plate.
With another charging station on another floor of the home, the robot vacuum cleaner can also be used flexibly on several floors. Of course, the cleaning robot can also be flexibly charged manually via the power cord directly.
This charging station is compatible with the models ZACO A10, A9sPro, A9s, A8s, V80, V85, A6.
The 2 items can also be purchased separately.
If you need help or have any questions about the original ZACO accessory sets or spare parts, our customer support team is available Monday to Friday from 10 am to 6 pm.
Customer service: +800 423 779 61
- WEEE: DE51801292